AP Scores are coming out in just 2 days. Scores will be available on EarlyScores starting on July 15th at 8:00 AM EST. We know how exciting it is to see your AP scores as soon as you can, so by following these simple steps, you can make sure that you have nothing in your way when it is time to check your scores.
Three Steps for Early Score Success
- Log in to your account on the CollegeBoard AP Scores website before July 15th. This will give you the opportunity to reset your password or enter any additional information the College Board might need to make sure your scores are matched to your account for release day.
- Try logging in to your College Board account on EarlyScores. This will make sure you noted the correct password and know what logging in will feel like on the 15th.
- Log in to EarlyScores at 8:00 am on Wednesday, July 15th. If you are having any trouble logging in, wait a few minutes and try again. It is important to remember that the CollegeBoard servers usually crash when scores are released, so it can take a few minutes to get your scores.
Additional score tips:
- Students who emailed their responses to exams will not have scores for those exams yet.
- Some students who took exception tests will not have scores yet.
- If you receive a “Code” instead of a score for your test, the score may be delayed and you will have to wait until August.
- If you forget your username or password on the day of the score release, you can reset them on the CollegeBoard website directly.
- EarlyScores is not responsible for grading, reading, or determining the curve on your AP tests. We simply relay the scores to you.
- If you want an alternative way to check your AP scores early, try using the EarlyScores Score Proxy.
We wish you the best of luck on your AP exam results! Want to get real-time updates about EarlyScores on July 15th? Follow us on social media: