Forgot your College Board username or password? Follow these easy steps to recover your information and see your long-awaited AP scores.
2. Enter your username and email address associated with your College Board account. (Don’t remember your username? Recover that first using the steps listed below.)
3. Correctly answer your security question and you will be prompted to reset your password.
4. If you cannot verify your identify with your security question, click Email Me My Password. You will receive a temporary password to login to your account.
2. Enter the email address associated with your College Board account.
3. You will receive an email from College Board containing your username.